SCHOOL REGISTRATION for the 2020-2021 school year: PRE-K; Monday & Tuesday, March 2 & 3 from 8:30-2:00 pm; KINDERGARTEN; Monday-Friday, March 2-6 from 8:30-2:00 pm. If your child turns four (4) years old for Pre-K or five (5) years old for Kindergarten on or before September 1, 2020, and you are a Marion County resident, your child qualifies for our Pre-K or Kindergarten program. When registering, bring these items with you to complete the child’s registration process. *NOTE*- Students who are currently enrolled in the Pre-Kindergarten program at L. K. Moss Elementary School will NOT need to register for Kindergarten. ** Below is a list of required documentations for enrollment**.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Certificates (DHR Form3231)
- Hearing, Vision, Dental Examination Certificates (DHR Form 3300)
- Proof of Residency with Physical Address and Name
- Proof of Income for Pre-K registrants
- Copy of Pre-K Progress Report (if applicable)