Lockheed Martin is awarding up to 200 renewable scholarships of $10,000 each. Awards are open to individuals studying eligible engineering or computer science majors, who demonstrate financial need and come from underrepresented or underserved communities.
- Be high school seniors, freshmen or sophomore undergraduate students
- Be U.S. citizens
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the upcoming academic year
- Be majoring or planning to major in one of many specified eligible STEM programs
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be open to outreach from Lockheed Martin recruitment teams regarding possible internship opportunities. (Note: All interested candidates and scholars must apply through the Lockheed Martin careers site to be considered.) Deadline to apply is March 12, 2020. For more information and to apply, visit https://lockheedmartin.com/scholarship