November 22, 2019
“Apply to College Day-Class of 2020”
- College Applications (with professional college admissions representatives)
- FAFSA Assistance (with representatives from Georgia Student Finance Commission)*
- “Reality Check” for Life After High School
Parents are encouraged to attend and should RSVP to email@example.com by Thursday, November 7.
(Off-campus Seniors should also RSVP by that date.)
Parents and Seniors, meet in the gym no later than 7:45 on November 22. Group name tags will be given at that time. Please stay with your group.
Roll will be taken for each session!
Special thanks to all our volunteers who make this event a success!
On “Apply to College Day,” if you would like to fully participate in the FAFSA workshop, you will need to bring:
• Social Security Number (parent and student if applicable)
• Driver’s License (if any)
• Most recent W-2 forms and any other records of money earned
• Most recent year’s Federal Income Tax Return—IRS Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, or 1040 Telefile
• Most recent year’s untaxed income records—Social Security, TANF, welfare, or veteran’s benefits records (if applicable)
• Most recent year’s bank statements
• Most recent year’s business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stocks, bonds, and other investment records (if applicable)
• Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
(It is best if parents are able to attend and bring these forms. You may send them with the student in an envelope at your own risk!)