Seniors: Complete Your FAFSA...ASAP!

If you haven't completed your FAFSA for next school term (summer and/or fall), now is the time!  

Gather the materials you'll need (for student and parent):

  • Social Security Number
  • Driver’s License (if any)
  • Most recent W-2 forms and any other records of money earned
  • Most recent year’s Federal Income Tax Return—IRS Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, or 1040 Telefile
  • Most recent year’s untaxed income records—Social Security, TANF, welfare, or veteran’s benefits records (if applicable)
  • Most recent year’s bank statements
  • Most recent year’s business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stocks, bonds, and other investment records (if applicable)
  • Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)

You will want to use the site.  Do NOT file with!

For more information, visit